Muslim shop keeper stabbed to death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslim shop keeper stabbed to death

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:16 am

A Scottish-Muslim shopkeeper was violently stabbed to death in Glasgow in front of eyewitnesses. The brutal attack took place hours after he wrote a heartfelt Easter message of peace and tolerance to Christians.
Tributes poured in from the local community in Glasgow and around the world for Asad Shah, who was a popular figure in the city’s multicultural south-side.

Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon attended a vigil to pay tribute to the fun-loving shopkeeper.

A 32-year-old suspect has been arrested in connection with the attack, which took place around 21:00 local time on Thursday. While the suspect’s name has not been released, Scottish police have said that both the attacker and victim were Muslim, BBC reported.

This is very sad because we all keep banging on about faiths respecting each other and yet this guy was being kind and loving to Christians and got murdered for it . What kind of person does this to people of their own faith ? condolences to his family .

You can search for this news story as i am not allowed to post links for 7 days as a new member ? (admin)
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim shop keeper stabbed to death

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:25 am

this was his last Facebook post Sad

In his last Facebook post before his death, the victim wrote: “Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation. Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.”
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:27 am

He loved his country even though he was mulsim he considered our country 'Christian' poor guy sorry this has happened , it seems some people don't want kindness .
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:06 am

I think it is terrible , i don't understand Muslims killing Muslims . This man was obviously well liked it is such a loss . It goes to show that not all Muslims are bad .
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 am

This was terrible but religion again has taken a life , just like the lives taken in Nice yesterday .
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:17 pm

I'm not PC wrote:This was terrible but religion again has taken a life , just like the lives taken in Nice yesterday .

Agree but not all religions are violent , Christians are peaceful and most i know do show the love of Jesus which is what Christianity is all about , loving other .

This guy did love the UK and that goes a long way in my books but it cost him his life and by his own religion too makes no sense .
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top