is the Christian God Allah ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Since we have a Christian on here I wondered if we could discuss this topic . I would love to hear the views please ?
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm not PC wrote:Since we have a Christian on here I wondered if we could discuss this topic . I would love to hear the views please ?

Hi, I can answer that very easily , NO . The reason is because the God of the bible has a son Jesus Christ whereas allah says he has no son . Plus it is my belief that allah is satan and islam is of the devil .

avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Thanks the reply , the Muslims say Allah is the same God though and they believe in the same heaven .
It's interesting that you say Allah says he has no son , have you got the Koran verses for that ?

How do you come to the conclusion that Allah is satan too are there verses in the Koran and the Bible to prove this too ?

thanks
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:39 pm

I'm not PC wrote:Thanks the reply , the Muslims say Allah is the same God though and they believe in the same heaven .
It's interesting that you say Allah says he has no son , have you got the Koran verses for that ?

How do you come to the conclusion that Allah is satan too are there verses in the Koran and the Bible to prove this too ?

thanks

Yes i can get the proof but it might have to be after tea now as i am just preparing some food .
Will you be on here later ?
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Thanks vod, yeah i will be around later . It's good to be debating this topic i have debated it many times in the past but never come across someone who says Allah is satan .
I look forward to reading about this , very interesting .

Enjoy your meal Razz
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm

thanks will chat later .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:27 pm



found a video which has bible and koran proof that allah is satan and islam is the devil's religion .
New members can't post links for 7 days so you will have to look on youtube for it . Type in what i just said .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:09 pm

okay vod I found this one .

avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:12 am

I'm not PC wrote:okay vod I found this one .


yes that is one of the video's , what do you think ?
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by cat woman on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:30 am

I've watched it , seems to be right if that is the correct scripture and verses from the koran .

I'm sure Muslims wouldn't agree though as they all believe their God is your God . I'm pretty sure they would have some explanation for it .

avatar
cat woman

Posts : 143
Join date : 2016-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am

cat woman wrote:I've watched it , seems to be right if that is the correct scripture and verses from the koran .

I'm sure Muslims wouldn't agree though as they all believe their God is your God . I'm pretty sure they would have some explanation for it .


Good morning Cat woman , all the scripture is correct including the koran verses , I know moslems don't agree with it but they don't agree that Jesus is the son of God either they believe he was a moslem and will bow to allah on judgement day , that itself is blasphemy . There are many moslems that have converted to Christianity and agree that allah is satan .

I have a video of an ex moslem terrorist who gives sermons on how evil islam is . His own wife and daughters used to wear the full burka and when they all got saved they got free from them and he eve says 'look at my Princesses' It's very eye opening if you want i can find the video and post it .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by cat woman on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 am

Morning Vod, yeah that would be good would like to see that . Smile
avatar
cat woman

Posts : 143
Join date : 2016-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 am

Let me look Smile
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by cat woman on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Let me look Smile

Very Happy
avatar
cat woman

Posts : 143
Join date : 2016-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:39 am

Morning vod morning cat woman ,
vod i watched it and its very interesting -like cat woman says Muslims won't agree with that but if it is in scripture and koran verses then how could get out of that ??
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Where are you Vod , where is everyone ??
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 pm

I'm not PC wrote:Where are you Vod , where is everyone ??

I'm here been looking in daily nobody here lol

Shocked
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Hi Vod , its very quiet on here it needs a lot more members . Still waiting to see HB holiday pics .
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm not PC wrote:Hi Vod , its very quiet on here it needs a lot more members . Still waiting to see HB holiday pics .

Hiya , its a shame nobody is posting because i love the look of the place , I just wish people would come on and debate . Hope its not because i have joined lol lol!
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Im sure it isnt you vod , the place was slow even before you joined . Maybe if we just keep posting it will encourage others to come on . Catwoman used to be a good poster was on quite a lot .
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:23 pm

I'm not PC wrote:Im sure it isnt you vod , the place was slow even before you joined . Maybe if we just keep posting it will encourage others to come on . Catwoman used to be a good poster was on quite a  lot .

That's good then i get a bit paranoid because of my treatment on other forums , have been bullied rather a lot because of my faith , I am very protective of my faith .
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:25 pm

There isn't much chance of that here then is there vod with nobody posting , perhaps we should just debate your faith on here might attract others to join ?
avatar
I'm not PC

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is the Christian God Allah ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum