How do you know God is real ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you know God is real ?

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Vod as you're a Christian i would be interested in knowing how you are so sure God is real , I haven't had any proof that he is real, but having said that i haven't really looked into the Christian faith as i really don't believe .

I have great respect for people of faith , so please don't think i am asking this to rile you up at all as this is serious question .
thanks
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you know God is real ?

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Well its personal testimony really , i have had some illness during my life and have been miraculously healed , my dad also received a divine healing on his hand that had an unknown infection after an operation . Nothing the doctors did would heal it it and in the end he sprinkled holy water on it while in a church and it healed up .

My personal testimony would be too long to write at the moment , but all i will say is that is have experienced the power of God many times .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Well its personal testimony really , i have had some illness during my life and have been miraculously healed , my dad also received a divine healing on his hand that had an unknown infection after an operation . Nothing the doctors did would heal it it and in the end he sprinkled holy water on it while in a church and it healed up .

My personal testimony would be too long to write at the moment , but all i will say is that is have experienced the power of God many times .
that's lovely vod , i am a believer but don't go to church , haven't had a personal experience but do believe in God and Jesus , had our kids christened too . Smile
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top