'Killer clown' with a knife is seen following children to school in County Durham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Killer clown' with a knife is seen following children to school in County Durham

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:57 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/killer-clown-with-a-knife-is-seen-following-children-to-school-in-county-durham-10608500

Police say a man dressed as a so-called 'killer clown' was carrying a knife as he followed four children to school.

The children aged 11 and 12 were on their way to the Hermitage Academy in Chester-Le-Street, County Durham, when the man jumped out on them.

Police say he was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, red shoes, a multi-coloured top and a mask, as well as having his face painted.

Neighbourhood Sergeant Mel Sutherland said: "The children arrived at school understandably upset and distressed by this incident and we are currently trying to locate this man.
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Killer clown' with a knife is seen following children to school in County Durham

Post by mynameisJulia on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:00 pm

This is really worrying especially the knives involved . I don't find it funny at all and anyone who think this is a joke is stupid .
Scaring little children is not funny , scaring anyone is not funny Twisted Evil
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Killer clown' with a knife is seen following children to school in County Durham

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:01 pm

mynameisJulia wrote:This is really worrying especially the knives involved . I don't find it funny at all and anyone who think this is a joke is stupid .
Scaring little children is not funny , scaring anyone is not funny Twisted Evil

Quite right Julia , if this happened to me and my grandchildren i would probably punch the twat Evil or Very Mad
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:07 pm

think i would too to be fair , that face is evil on that clown Sad
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:39 pm

More incidents of these killer clowns .

http://news.sky.com/story/man-has-hand-slashed-by-knifeman-dressed-as-a-creepy-clown-10614705

A man slashed across the hand by a "creepy clown" carrying a 10in knife says he was left covered in blood.

In the latest twist to the sinister craze, Simon Chinnery says the attack in Blackburn by a man dressed like a clown has ruined his life.

Mr Chinnery, aged 28, says he was confronted at a cash machine by a man wearing a green curly wig, black eye make-up, a red nose and painted red beard.
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:14 pm

It isn't a joke even if they are saying its because of Halloween , they carry knives now and yeah some are fake but who's to say it might be a real knife or gun that some crazy person uses and kills someone .
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:15 pm

mynameisJulia wrote:It isn't a joke even if they are saying its because of Halloween , they carry knives now and yeah some are fake but who's to say it might be a real knife or gun that some crazy person uses and kills someone .
Very true Julia . I hate Halloween anyway and this latest craze just proves how evil the celebration is .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top