original moon landings??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

original moon landings??

Post by Just wanted to say on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:25 am



i don't believe they happened.
avatar
Just wanted to say

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-03-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:42 am

There does seem to be evidence to suggest it didn't happen , but it must be a hell of a secret to keep .
avatar
cat woman

Posts : 144
Join date : 2016-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by Just wanted to say on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:20 am

cat woman wrote:There does seem to be evidence to suggest it didn't happen , but it must be a hell of a secret to keep .

that is true the lie must have involved a lot of people.
avatar
Just wanted to say

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-03-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 am

Just wanted to say wrote:
cat woman wrote:There does seem to be evidence to suggest it didn't happen , but it must be a hell of a secret to keep .

that is true the lie must have involved a lot of people.

I think it will come out eventually maybe on the death beds of those silenced .
avatar
cat woman

Posts : 144
Join date : 2016-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by Just wanted to say on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:49 am

cat woman wrote:
Just wanted to say wrote:
cat woman wrote:There does seem to be evidence to suggest it didn't happen , but it must be a hell of a secret to keep .

that is true the lie must have involved a lot of people.

I think it will come out eventually maybe on the death beds of those silenced .

most of the evidence against the landings being real is very good.
avatar
Just wanted to say

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-03-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by Nobby on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:09 pm

I dont believe they landed on the moon for one moment and the video shows proof of it with the shadows and such .
Got to rush off out will talk more about this later.
avatar
Nobby

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: original moon landings??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum