article 50..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

article 50..

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 pm

how long can the wishes of the majority of the country be thwarted???? Crying or Very sad

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://coolcatschewthefat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: article 50..

Post by Hornblower on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Admin wrote:how long can the wishes of the majority of the country be thwarted???? Crying or Very sad

It will happen i really do think it will be triggered by the end of this month. If Theresa May doesn't deliver on Brexit it will be political suicide for the Conservatives .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Hornblower wrote:
Admin wrote:how long can the wishes of the majority of the country be thwarted???? Crying or Very sad

It will happen i really do think it will be triggered by the end of this month. If Theresa May doesn't deliver on Brexit it will be political suicide for the Conservatives .
I agree she has to get on with it but it seems lots of the conservative old guard don't want to lose their european handouts...they make me sick, they line their own pockets and screw everyone else... pig affraid Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Agree with HB and admin TM will trigger article 50 if not UKIP have a good chance of winning the next general election . Laughing
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:44 pm

cat woman wrote:Agree with HB and admin TM will trigger article 50 if not UKIP have a good chance of winning the next general election . Laughing

now that would be something i would love to see someone like ukip win an election ......... Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 pm

It will be triggered by the end of this month , about bloody time . As for that Miller woman what has it to do with her anyway she is acting like she's a politician . Twisted Evil
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:57 pm

She's still not triggering though , yes she said by the end of the month but that old witch Gina Miller has threatened to take the government to court again so Theresa May needs to trigger article 50 . Such crap and delays just so some silly tart can block it once again . Evil or Very Mad

She has to be one the most hated piece of crap in the UK
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top