medication, the hidden culling????????

Go down

medication, the hidden culling????????

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:27 pm

are we being poisoned by medication, to dumb down and even kill??????????????

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://coolcatschewthefat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: medication, the hidden culling????????

Post by Hornblower Yesterday at 8:21 pm

i only take paracetomol been offered statins but my count is only .73 i don't think its anything to worry about .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lookingformore Yesterday at 8:47 pm

Hornblower wrote:i only take paracetomol been offered statins but my count is only .73 i don't think its anything to worry about .

my dad has been taking statinsjust over a year now, his decline in health is massive, he shuffles rather than walks and complains about leg pains all the time, it might not be the statins but it seems a big coincidence. Crying or Very sad

lookingformore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Yesterday at 8:55 pm

lookingformore wrote:
Hornblower wrote:i only take paracetomol been offered statins but my count is only .73 i don't think its anything to worry about .

my dad has been taking statinsjust over a year now, his decline in health is massive, he shuffles rather than walks and complains about leg pains all the time, it might not be the statins but it seems a big coincidence. Crying or Very sad

the statins mimic other symptoms such as dementia or parkinsons, they then start treating the patient for those illnesses with more and more tablets,making more money, humans have become financial scapegoats.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://coolcatschewthefat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) Yesterday at 9:19 pm

lookingformore wrote:

exactly how my dad was , i do not believe to this day that he had parkinson's or dementia he knew everything he was talking about and even passed the memory test . It was the statins that mimicked both diseases , those statins kill cells one at a time starting with the brain cells.
I can't bare to think what those bastard poisons did to my precious dad and he was so scared of dying . the death he died was inhumane Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Get your dad off those statins asap he has a chance if he's only had them a year .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lookingformore Yesterday at 9:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
lookingformore wrote:

exactly how my dad was , i do not believe to this day that he had parkinson's or dementia he knew everything he was talking about and even passed the memory test . It was the statins that mimicked both diseases , those statins kill cells one at a time starting with the brain cells.
I can't bare to think what those bastard poisons did to my precious dad and he was so scared of dying . the death he died was inhumane Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Get your dad off those statins asap he has a chance if he's only had them a year .

i'll tell him, i want him off them but he trusts the white coats. affraid

lookingformore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down