Parents outraged as school bans sausage rolls, pork pies, fruit squash and even biscuits from children’s lunch boxes in healthy eating drive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Parents outraged as school bans sausage rolls, pork pies, fruit squash and even biscuits from children’s lunch boxes in healthy eating drive

Post by Hornblower on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Okay well i like to get my kids to eat healthy . I can't afford school meals I have 3 to pay for so they all take pack up .

They do eat pork pie and sausage rolls but we haven't had any complaint from the school . My wife would be very angry if questioned on what we feed our kids .
We don't give them pork pie and sausage rolls all the time , they usually have cheese and biscuits with sandwiches a cake or some digestive biscuits plus a bottle of water .

My daughter is entitled to a free meal as she is only in reception at the moment but she won't eat them she is really fussy so that's why she has a pack up like the boys .
I don't think parents should be told what to feed their kids that's control and big brother .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents outraged as school bans sausage rolls, pork pies, fruit squash and even biscuits from children’s lunch boxes in healthy eating drive

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 pm

agree with you HB - it is control and it is wrong . There are arguments that a lot of children don't have a proper meal so that's why the free meals came in - but not every child likes school meals my kids never liked them they always had packed lunches from the day they started to the day they left , only one dinner lady questioned the lunch of my eldest , cna't remember what was in the first time but the second was when my son had bread and jam simply because he had been poorly and was recovering from a stomach bug , I can tell you she never interfered again i told her to mind her own dam business , made me very annoyed .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:56 pm

That's the thing how can they dictate they should keep their nose out of our childrens upbringing bloody annoying .
Got to go I'm on nights so off to have a cuppa with my wife before going to work. I will check back again tomorrow take care night .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Hornblower wrote:That's the thing how can they dictate they should keep their nose out of our childrens upbringing bloody annoying .
Got to go I'm on nights so off to have a cuppa with my wife before going to work. I will check back again tomorrow take care night .

Nights oh my goodness , you take care too great seeing you back here again stay safe God bless x
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top