typical bank holiday Monday

Post by cat woman on Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 pm

rain rain and more rain lol!
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: typical bank holiday Monday

Post by Hornblower on Mon May 02, 2016 1:24 pm

cat woman wrote:rain rain and more rain lol!

yeah it annoys me i have been working all week and was looking forward to a day out with my wife and kids and what do we get , rain bloody rain . Glad we booked a holiday to Florida at least we can be sure the sun will be out , we're off in July and can't wait . sunny
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Mon May 02, 2016 1:26 pm

yes indeed another typical bank holiday it truly pees me off . Although it did start off sunny this morning and i did manage to get out in it but how that soon changed its looking very bleak now .

HB you lucky thing Florida , I've been a few times love Disney , i assume that's where you're taking the kids ? Smile
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Mon May 02, 2016 1:31 pm

mynameisJulia wrote:yes indeed another typical bank holiday it truly pees me off . Although it did start off sunny this morning and i did manage to get out in it but how that soon changed its looking very bleak now .

HB you lucky thing Florida , I've been a few times love Disney , i assume that's where you're taking the kids ? Smile

Yes we are lucky and yeah it is Disney my wife loves everything Disney she is worse than the kids . My daughter is 7 and has already twisted me around her little finger into buying her the Disney Princess dresses , must admit i am easy to twist one look from her and she can have what she likes she is my little Princess , and my son's (twins) are 9 and they just love every super hero going the house is full of them lol!
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Mon May 02, 2016 1:35 pm

aww how sweet HB , i bet your kids are lovely. I have a daughter she is 15 and knows everything , but we get along so well . She wraps her dad around his little finger too Razz
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Mon May 02, 2016 1:37 pm

cat woman wrote:aww how sweet HB , i bet your kids are lovely. I have a daughter she is 15 and knows everything , but we get along so well . She wraps her dad around his little finger too Razz

ha ha must be teenagers , my two son's know everything too Rolling Eyes
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobby on Mon May 02, 2016 1:43 pm

It's great we're all on here together for a change , we have been out with kids shopping for holiday gear for them, cost me a bloody fortune 3 girls 7 9 11 and one boy aged 5, we are going to Rhodes July for a week , my wife is wanting to go to Florida but we find it really expensive . I hate that we can't take the kids out of school for cheaper holidays but they're clamping down on it so even paying a fine doesn't help and yeah i know people will say it is wrong to take kids out of school but it never did me any harm .
Nobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Mon May 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Nobby wrote:It's great we're all on here together for a change , we have been out with kids shopping for holiday gear for them, cost me a bloody fortune 3 girls 7 9 11 and one boy aged 5, we are going to Rhodes July for a week , my wife is wanting to go to Florida but we find it really expensive . I hate that we can't take the kids out of school for cheaper holidays but they're clamping down on it so even paying a fine doesn't help and yeah i know people will say it is wrong to take kids out of school but it never did me any harm .

I agree with you there Nobby , its really expensive , 3 kids 2 adults in a villa for 2 weeks plus a car and the park passes has cost us just shy of £6000 affraid but we went to Gran Canaria last year in the summer holidays and by the time we have finished that holiday was £5000 so we thought for the extra grand Florida is better value as the parks are just fantastic and well just everything about the place is exciting .
I've had to do a lot of overtime to pay for it but it will be worth it . cheers
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobby on Mon May 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Hornblower wrote:
Nobby wrote:It's great we're all on here together for a change , we have been out with kids shopping for holiday gear for them, cost me a bloody fortune 3 girls 7 9 11 and one boy aged 5, we are going to Rhodes July for a week , my wife is wanting to go to Florida but we find it really expensive . I hate that we can't take the kids out of school for cheaper holidays but they're clamping down on it so even paying a fine doesn't help and yeah i know people will say it is wrong to take kids out of school but it never did me any harm .

I agree with you there Nobby , its really expensive , 3 kids 2 adults in a villa for 2 weeks plus a car and the park passes has cost us just shy of £6000 affraid but we went to Gran Canaria last year in the summer holidays and by the time we have finished that holiday was £5000 so we thought for the extra grand Florida is better value as the parks are just fantastic and well just everything about the place is exciting .
I've had to do a lot of overtime to pay for it but it will be worth it . cheers

That's not bad who did you book that with I'm interested and my wife keeps on about it so might go next year if i can get it at that price or there about ?
cheers bud
Nobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Mon May 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Nobby I booked it through a guy called Alex i will send you the email, he will call you back and give you a good price the deposit is only £75 per person too with the balance due 12 weeks before departure, we booked our park tickets through orlandoticketdeals they are the cheapest and you get real tickets not vouchers as we find it a pain in the arse queuing up to redeem the voucher at the ticket office in the park , its so much easier having your tickets ready to use . I will send you that website too if you want bud .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Mon May 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Nobby I booked it through a guy called Alex i will send you the email, he will call you back and give you a good price the deposit is only £75 per person too with the balance due 12 weeks before departure, we booked our park tickets through orlandoticketdeals they are the cheapest and you get real tickets not vouchers as we find it a pain in the arse queuing up to redeem the voucher at the ticket office in the park , its so much easier having your tickets ready to use . I will send you that website too if you want bud .
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobby on Mon May 02, 2016 2:03 pm

Hornblower wrote:Nobby I booked it through a guy called Alex i will send you the email, he will call you back and give you a good price the deposit is only £75 per person too with the balance due 12 weeks before departure, we booked our park tickets through orlandoticketdeals they are the cheapest and you get real tickets not vouchers as we find it a pain in the arse queuing up to redeem the voucher at the ticket office in the park , its so much easier  having your tickets ready to use . I will send you that website too if you want bud .

Yes please if you will mate appreciate that Wink

Off out to see the mother in law now wish me luck lol lol!
Nobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Mon May 02, 2016 2:13 pm

I'm going out too catch you all later enjoy the rest of your day .
Nobby you're a bad boy I'm sure your mil is a lovely lady Laughing
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Mon May 16, 2016 8:30 pm

get ready for another bank holiday soon end of this month spring bank holiday 30 th , then nothing until August lol
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobby on Fri May 20, 2016 2:59 pm

we're going out regardless of the weather , we just need a good summer for a change sunny cheers
Nobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top