got four baby fishes in my tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

got four baby fishes in my tank

Post by cat woman on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Just fed the fish and noticed some really tiny fish out feeding , I was so excited lol only had the tank about four months so this is a real big thing for me Very Happy
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: got four baby fishes in my tank

Post by Hornblower on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:12 pm

cat woman wrote:Just fed the fish and noticed some really tiny fish out feeding , I was so excited lol only had the tank about four months so this is a real big thing for me Very Happy

Congratulations have you chosen names yet ? lol!
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 pm

ha ha , I think there will be more they seem to be coming from behind the filter Smile
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:16 pm

cat woman wrote:ha ha , I think there will be more they seem to be coming from behind the filter Smile

I bet they are cute . We have two goldfish with huge tails , they look really lovely although my wife thinks we need a bigger tank for them as they have grown so big . More expense , that will have to wait until we have been to Florida though which isn't far off now . The kids are getting very excited bounce
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Hornblower wrote:
cat woman wrote:ha ha , I think there will be more they seem to be coming from behind the filter Smile

I bet they are cute . We have two goldfish with huge tails , they look really lovely although my wife thinks we need a bigger tank for them as they have grown so big . More expense , that will have to wait until we have been to Florida though which isn't far off now . The kids are getting very excited bounce

I bet they are , i love Florida xx
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 pm

cat woman wrote:Just fed the fish and noticed some really tiny fish out feeding , I was so excited lol only had the tank about four months so this is a real big thing for me Very Happy

aww how sweet what type are they ? xx
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not PC on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi sounds nice what variety of fish do you have ?
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just wanted to say on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:17 pm

some people go for a little floating maternity tank to protect them till they are big enough to fend for themselves... Very Happy Very Happy
Just wanted to say

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Just wanted to say wrote:
some people go for a little floating maternity tank to protect them till they are big enough to fend for themselves... Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah was thinking about that but they seem to be fine hiding behind the filter i can see them all coming out for food bless them , two are big enough to venture out now and are quite brave .
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just wanted to say on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:32 pm

cat woman wrote:
Just wanted to say wrote:

Yeah was thinking about that but they seem to be fine hiding behind the filter i can see them all coming out for food bless them , two are big enough to venture out now and are quite brave .

they do seem to know when to come out, must be an in built thing that they know either that or the measure the sizes of the mouths of all the other fish first.lol
Just wanted to say

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:34 pm

and they grow so fast and i just noticed that there might be more being born soon Shocked
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mynameisJulia on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:10 pm

cat woman wrote:and they grow so fast and i just noticed that there might be more being born soon Shocked

wow ! how are the babies doing now Cat woman ? x
mynameisJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Just fished the mother out she was dead Sad i think she has had too many babies as now there are 14 of them . I hate losing fish it makes me so sad i love my pets .
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:25 pm

cat woman wrote:Just fished the mother out she was dead Sad i think she has had too many babies as now there are 14 of them . I hate losing fish it makes me so sad i love my pets .

It is very sad i agree , i have a tropical fish tank and love neons but they don't seem to last long and always have disease on them . I have tried different places for them too but they just seem to die . I have two left right now and they seem to be okay .

What breed of fish have you lost catwoman ?

sorry to hear it died and wow 14 babies , wonder if the mother was stressed with having so many babies ?
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
cat woman wrote:Just fished the mother out she was dead Sad i think she has had too many babies as now there are 14 of them . I hate losing fish it makes me so sad i love my pets .

It is very sad i agree , i have a tropical fish tank and love neons but they don't seem to last long and always have disease on them . I have tried different places for them too but they just seem to die . I have two left right now and they seem to be okay .

What breed of fish have you lost catwoman ?

sorry to hear it died and wow 14 babies , wonder if the mother was stressed with having so many babies ?

Thanks vod, it was a platty that i found dead i think she was trying to give birth but she has had so many babies i think like you suggested she was over stressed bless her . I am gutted about it she was so pretty too Sad
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top