View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is what happens when you think outside the box

Post by I'm not PC on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm

I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is what happens when you think outside the box

Post by cat woman on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:36 pm

I am swaying more towards natural cures now as i dont see a cure for any disease even with all the money pumped into it Evil or Very Mad
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:06 pm

cat woman wrote:I am swaying more towards natural cures now as i dont see a cure for any disease even with all the money pumped into it Evil or Very Mad

because big phama companies make billions from sick people , healed patients would put them out of business , I've had many debate on this subject on various forums which was quite nasty with me and my husband being wished cancer upon us and dying a slow death . I'm serious and nothing was done by admin who just said people have a right to say what they want and didn't see anything wrong in it . It's a sensitive subject i admit but there are i believe cures out there other than conventional treatments .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not PC on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
cat woman wrote:I am swaying more towards natural cures now as i dont see a cure for any disease even with all the money pumped into it Evil or Very Mad

because big phama companies make billions from sick people , healed patients would put them out of business , I've had many debate on this subject on various forums which was quite nasty with me and my husband being wished cancer upon us and dying a slow death . I'm serious and nothing was done by admin who just said people have a right to say what they want and didn't see anything wrong in it . It's a sensitive subject i admit but there are i believe cures out there other than conventional treatments .

wtf -which forum was it , that's utterly disgusting and admin should have warned whoever it was that said such a vile thing Twisted Evil
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:10 pm

newsfix forum and it was one of Ben's moderators that said it so he wasn't going undermine him was he?

It was also his moderator veya victatious that banned us because he was in a bad mood lol
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:newsfix forum and it was one of Ben's moderators that said it so he wasn't going undermine him was he?

It was also his moderator veya victatious that banned us because he was in a bad mood lol

That is just out of order for a moderator who is in a position to oversee a forum not cause animosity , i would have deleted my account had he said that to me and my husband . What an arse hole . Evil or Very Mad
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:18 pm

cat woman wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:newsfix forum and it was one of Ben's moderators that said it so he wasn't going undermine him was he?

That is just out of order for a moderator who is in a position to oversee a forum not cause animosity , i would have deleted my account had he said that to me and my husband . What an arse hole . Evil or Very Mad

We had to defend ourselves against this dick head and we had a few members who stood by us but at the end of the day they have no authority and when the admin is against you which Ben is then we had no chance .

I don't like going on about it but it was so serious and wicked that people need to know what kind of people are out there Sad
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not PC on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 pm

vod you did the right thing defending yourselves . I'm sure admin won't allow any of that .

You have a right to your own opinions and nobody should have to accept that kind of abuse .
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:24 pm

I've just read the comments on here , vod that's really horrible you shouldn't have had to had that abuse and i agree with INPC that admin would never allow this on here .

You're in a nice place here and we would stick up for you xx
Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank you everyone I'm just sorry i had to tell you but i thought this is what can happen when you have a different opinion from a majority and especially when it comes to health . There is no way i would influence people to stop treatment and use alternative but i just think people should know and why not .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobby on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Why did admin let a moderator get away with saying that shit , its very irresponsible . Bloody hell I know debate can get heated but wishing cancer on another person is vile . Twisted Evil
Nobby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum