hi hello and thanks for the add

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi hello and thanks for the add

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello, thanks for allowing me to join . I haven't been on forums for a while its a long story , might tell you one day Shocked

I think i should mention that i am not very popular on forums as I am a Christian and most people don't like Christians or maybe they just don't like me , but hey ho their freedom of choice .
I just want to enjoy debate and have some fun . Razz
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hi hello and thanks for the add

Post by I'm not PC on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 am

Laughing hello vod . I have noticed you on a few forums . Is your husband gigatt ?
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cat woman on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:54 am

Hello and welcome Vicar of Dibley , can we call you Vicar or do you prefer vod ?

Either way so pleased you have joined us and we welcome everyone of any faith we have no discrimination here , feel free to speak about your faith we love to learn .

I was raised a Christian CoE , but never go to church and couldn't tell you anything about the bible , but its great to have a new member .

so a big welcome from us all Smile
cat woman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 am

cat woman wrote:Hello and welcome Vicar of Dibley , can we call you Vicar or do you prefer vod ?

Either way so pleased you have joined us and we welcome everyone of any faith we have no discrimination here , feel free to speak about your faith we love to learn .

I was raised a Christian CoE , but never go to church and couldn't tell you anything about the bible , but its great to have a new member .

aww thank you so much what a lovely welcome , I would like to post some of my video's worship songs if nobody minds ?

thanks for the welcome , might get my hubby to join he likes a good debate lol . And he can defend the Christian faith very well , he was always in deep debate with some on a forum called a different opinion and old sky also newsfix forum , but that really is another story . lol!
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not PC on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
cat woman wrote:Hello and welcome Vicar of Dibley , can we call you Vicar or do you prefer vod ?

aww thank you so much what a lovely welcome , I would like to post some of my video's worship songs if nobody minds ?

thanks for the welcome , might get my hubby to join he likes a good debate lol . And he can defend the Christian faith very well , he was always in deep debate with some on a forum called a different opinion and old sky also newsfix forum , but that really is another story . lol!

Is that the same newsfix with someone called philagain ?
I'm not PC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:27 pm

wow that's going back a few years , yeah phil was on there he got banned though .
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornblower on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:14 pm

wow another member this is good news,
Welcome Vicar of Dibley vod) Smile

Hornblower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content